AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Field IQ Sprayer choosing Minimum Rate over Target Rate
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Camel
Posted 6/26/2017 22:27 (#6091781)
Subject: Field IQ Sprayer choosing Minimum Rate over Target Rate

Saddleworth & Kadina, South Australia

Hi All,

I have a XCN2050 working with a FIQ Rate & Section Control system running a liquid sprayer. We have the following settings:

Material Name - Spray
Rate 1 - 100L/ha
Rate 2 - 50L/ha
Minimum Rate - 20L/ha
Maximum Rate - 200L/ha

On screen
Target Rate shows - 20L/ha
Applied Rate shows - 20L/ha

Changed Settings to:

Material Name - Spray
Rate 1 - 100L/ha
Rate 2 - 50L/ha
Minimum Rate - 45L/ha
Maximum Rate - 200L/ha

On screen
Target Rate shows - 45L/ha
Applied Rate shows - 45L/ha

I have updated the XCN2050 display firmware from v4.3.2 to v4.5.1 to v4.6.2. - Issue is still present
Re-flashed the software on the following:
Rate & Section Control Module S/N 5414501625 from v3.20 to v3.20 even tried v4.13
Master Switch Box S/N 5407586509 from v3.06 to v3.06
12 Section Switch Box S/N 5508594857 from v3.06 to v3.06
Issue still present

I edited the Spray material and changed the minimum rate to 45L/ha. This then changed the target rate to 45L/ha and showed the applied rate to 45L/ha. This confirmed that the Target Rate is obtaining the information from the Minimum Rate and not the Target Rate.

I then deleted the material and created a new material and then assigned it - issue is still present. Thought there was a corruption to the material file.

I then deleted the implement and created a new implement & new material and then assigned it. Issue went away. Completed Flow & then Drive Calibration. Saved Implement Config file. Tested in field changed between Rate 1 & Rate 2 and the system changed from 100L/Ha to 50L/ha when toggling between Rate 1 & 2 on the Master Switch Box. A day later issue comes back.

I have also swapped out the Rate & Section Control Module, created new material & new implement - issue still present.

Any other ideas that might help shed some light on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)