AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

simple man, do you still like your tire pressure monitor for your semi?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

simple man
Posted 6/26/2017 12:23 (#6090945 - in reply to #6090630)
Subject: RE: simple man, do you still like your tire pressure monitor for your semi?

I turn it on when warming up the truck. Will show a low one by the time truck air is up. Have never had an occasion where I caught a fast leak on the road. I do leave it on when driving. It for sure would let me know if I did have a good leak to shut down before I ran flat to long. I have a slow leaker on now that takes a couple weeks to get down to the 85psi alarm i have set. Helps me keep an eye That one. Have only replaced two batteries in the couple years I've run it.Only complaint I have is it is a little unhandy to take sensors off inside wheels to air up when need to. They make a sensor which is a little longer that can put air chuck on and not remove sensor. Might try that. My son's like and run the cat eye hose and indicator system. They like those better because they keep the pressure balanced on the duels and are handy to glance at and see if pressure is ok and a heck of a lot easier to air up.
Yes mine has been no trouble. I like it. Take a little more time to air up and mess with a slow leaker. Guess I just need to get that one fixed and be done with it.

Edited by simple man 6/26/2017 12:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)