AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for Torn on Task Controller and Intellibale
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

d6btex
Posted 6/9/2017 13:30 (#6062184)
Subject: Question for Torn on Task Controller and Intellibale

SE Texas

Torn,

I am working to get rid of as many of the monitors as I can and capitalize on what ISObus is supposed to do.  To that end, here is what I would like to do: 

• I am want to get Intellibale working on my NH ISO 560 baler.  That would simplify running it on two tractors.  First is a Mag200 with Pro700.  The second is a NH T6.160 with a Intelliview IV.  I currently run the baler via VT on either machine.  I also have a spare Intelliview III available with harness just in case I ever have to use the baler on one of the non-ISO equipped tractors.
  •  I am in the process of installing a Raven ISO node on my sprayer so I can eliminate the Raven 450 and run the sprayer on either tractor via VT without having to move a controller.  One of my goals is to implement section control.  Am I correct that speed will come from the Pro700 or Intelliview IV when this is done?

Questions:

1. To implement section control on the sprayer, I need to purchase the TController unlock.  Correct?  Is that all that is required?
  2. To get the NH 560 talking to either tractor so that I can implement Intellibale requires the TController unlock as well.  Is that correct?
  3. Is there a software update required for the NH 560 baler?  It is a 2016 (40th anniversary Model)

I am currently testing Accuturn on the Mag200.  Seems to work pretty well except I am having issues getting it to initiate the turn at the headland or the boundary.  Any pointers? I also seem to have a lot of steering corrections on the Mag200 whenever I hit a hole or bump which causes the tractor to roll.  Do I need to recallibrate the NavII?

Not any knowledgeable PLS guys in my neck of the woods so I typically have to tell the dealers what is needed.

Thanks in advance for your help.  If you prefer, my email is good..

Edited by d6btex 6/9/2017 17:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)