AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Centerpoint renewal detail question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Les NCKS
Posted 5/28/2017 18:14 (#6042381)
Subject: Centerpoint renewal detail question

Salina, Kansas
We had something slip past us the other day. Had a tractor sitting in a shed that I forgot to renew the centerpoint before it expired. It is a stieger 335 that has a Pro700 with a 372 antenna. I did this myself last year and finally got it figured out but having a bit more difficulty this time. Seems I forgot what I did last year. Last resort is to call the dealer but they won't just give me a new access code but will require their guy to drive out and do it and it is expensive enough and I don't need a 300 up service call on top of it. Seems like I talked to someone on the phone last year who just asked for what they needed but can't seem to find the phone number only the trimble store.

When trying to order through the store I reach a spot that asks for the service id of the device and the model number. Is this the service id and model of the 372 or does something of the Pro700 come into play here?

Like I said, I did this same thing last year but seem to be having a bit of trouble remembering the process this year and would be grateful for some help.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)