AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro 700 No As Applied map
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Tango
Posted 5/19/2017 17:43 (#6025597)
Subject: Pro 700 No As Applied map

SE IA
Probably setting something up wrong. I set up a manual layer for product which was 32% for the planter. I set up a manual layer to get a product name. Everything is controlled by Task Control running a Raven ISO node. It shut the fertilizer off on waterways and on end rows. Normally on a map screen with the right legend set up I get an as applied map but could not get anything. This is the first time I actually got the manual channel right. Don't ask why. Technology can make me feel kind of stupid sometimes. I downloaded the info into SMS and as applied maps showed up on both the Manual channel and on the Task Control channel so I know it was logging the data. You may ask why do a manual channel for 32% when that was all I am using but this is practice to get it right before I haul manure in the fall. Different buildings have different analysis so I need product (manure out of a certain building) to go with were a load went to. How do you get the as applied map set up right with this scenario? Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)