AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why is it that ???? philisophical thinking while planting today...humor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

hf213
Posted 4/24/2017 20:41 (#5980503)
Subject: Why is it that ???? philisophical thinking while planting today...humor

Radio show this morning had something similar to this...and my farming take on it....

Why is it....

That when using GPS guidance, that you can have a 99% dry / fit 52 acre field, but the centerline of guidance takes you to the only pickup sized damp spot in the field ?
That when you have tire trouble, it has to be the inside wheel of a dualed tractor or truck or trailer ?
That guys that smoke....and are down to their last cigarette, cant get a lighter to work or have any matches left ( this is my buddy's deal here ).
That when a hoist on a truck fails....it ( the bed ) is always loaded ?
That when a planter sensor fails, its always after you just filled the planter ? !!!!!
That when a marker shear bolt fails, you dont see it until 1/2 way down the swath, or all the way to the end ?
That when your favorite song comes on the radio, the station announcer keeps talking over it or cuts it off short for the news, or the station fades out ?
That when replying on NAT, that someone always beats you to the same idea to solve a problem ( me big time here, as I try and spell check )
That when you wear a brand new pair of work jeans, they get a hole or tear in them the first day you wear them ?
That after you just wash and polish a vehicle, it seems to rain, or the inevitable bird seems to find it right away ?
That when ever you need to change the screen on your monitor, you have "Cheeto's hand "....( me and Chester were buddies today )

Ok guys..your turn to add....

(20170424_135514.jpg)

(20170424_135553.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20170424_135514.jpg (68KB - 79 downloads)
Attachments 20170424_135553.jpg (104KB - 77 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)