AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spray tips
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

soybean1164
Posted 4/23/2017 13:34 (#5978275 - in reply to #5978242)
Subject: RE: Spray tips

Same here, that's why I came here asking what tips people were running and I've gotten these feedback, which is worthless. I explained that I've ran this sprayer for years that was setup properly from the beginning, and I have ran it the same speed and gpa ever since it's been set up, changing to new tips of the exact kind and size only. So me viewing it working as my "tank empty" if I have 50 acres of product and water and I spray 49.9 or 50.1 or 50 and my tank doesn't get empty until that point and every tip is spraying evenly and getting a good even kill every time every year, then I do not see a problem. My point being when I looked into Case sprayers they act like you can't run one without AIM, so it got me to thinking and I started researching and figured out that starting on a new sprayer I wanted to learn and make sure I took my time and seen if there's a better tip out there to use and do every step correctly. Every time I've asked anything on here before people have went above and beyond to help and provide useful information. Until now. To the Canadian above I guess in Canada you use periods instead of commas? Surely u mean a $500,000 machine not $500. Either way wow and congrats on spending $500-500,000 on a spray rig, I hope that came with a set of tips. Lol, get a better attitude and try helping instead of talking people down.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)