AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

study over 10 years and 4300 show stroke increase from diet pop
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jdbob8100
Posted 4/29/2017 08:38 (#5989079 - in reply to #5976819)
Subject: RE: study over 10 years and 4300 show stroke increase from diet pop

ND
Too much of good things had to get off regular pop, diet pop, a bit diabetic, had caffeine problems with the pops, coffee, dark chocolate, so pretty soon will be drinking water from a stream in NE Greenland but for now enjoying carbonated water & there is a lot of it out there & some of the brands taste good & some do not. Much of peoples problems stem from what we eat, some people can eat everything & others cannot. I use to drink a lot of Mountain Dew & just loved it about 30 oz/day when it was in the 10 oz bottle, but all that did give me High Blood Pressure which did turn into a TIA -small stroke-was having a lot of headaches & using Iboprofin that lead me down that road but had the small effects of a stroke but did leave in about 3 months back in around 1998. Too much excess -so moderation a better road. If your having a lot of headaches-the kind in your head -your blood pressure may be getting out of control-you maybe should be getting a check up which in my case I could have maybe avoided the TIA which when I woke up on a Sunday morning I found I could not button my shirt-not a good scenario but like I said I came out of it PTL.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)