AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra Product Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/17/2017 06:47 (#5967054 - in reply to #5966399)
Subject: RE: Integra Product Question

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
When you define the product as 6-24-6, you have informed the system as to what the make up is as far as N, P, K. With the other product you have not given the system this information and it is considered a Pure Product.

When I create a product such as Tripleflex it is considered a pure product although it has several components. When I create a product MIX which I call Tripleflex/water, I can define the amount of Tripleflex and water in each batch. This is indicated with the Ying Yand symbol by the product mix name rather than the solid ball by a pure product name.

When I set the rate of the Tripleflex water, I am given the choice of the controlling product as the rate on the Tripleflex/water mix, the Tripleflex itself or just the water itself. Due to force of habit I always chose the product mix which is Tripleflex/water in this case and set the rate for 10 GPA since I have mixed the batch with that rate in mind.

If I should chose the controlling product to be based on the Tripleflex itself, I would enter the target rate based on the amount of actual Tripleflex that I want applied per acre. Since the system knows the ratios in the mixture, it will apply the correct volume of the mix to make this work out correctly. I cannot enter the amount of one of the components that make up Tripleflex itself since the system has no knowledge of that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)