AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Clear all products InCommand
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/16/2017 10:16 (#5965524 - in reply to #5964299)
Subject: RE: Clear all products InCommand

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Not that I'm aware of. I should go through my product list as well. Mine shouldn't be too complex.

I just went through something similar with my collection of AB guidance lines. My great nephew suggested that we "clean house". There were certain lines that we definitely wanted to keep and delete others. This collection had increased as the AB lines were transferred from an Insight that I used to use for planting to an Integra and now to an InCommand 1200.

I am in the habit of saving and naming a "good" AB line with my own name. This results in duplication since the system has already saved and named it with its Date/time naming scheme. This meant that I could delete any AB lines with that style of name. So I deleted all those AB lines. Also the width and date gave me some clue.

I have some AB lines that are the actual property line where there is no line fence anymore. I always include the word Prop line in those names so I knew to keep them. In use, I bring up the Property Line which is appropriate and then shift over half my implement width. It is sometimes necessary to consider the direction which the original AB line was created.

I think I have my collection pretty well cleaned up. My plan is to make small hand drawn maps of the various fields and literally write the AB line names that are appropriate for the various edges of the field. In some cases, I will use an AB line from an adjoining field which means that it will not be part of the list for the field that I am working in. I will need to check the Show all patterns box to be able to choose a line that actually came from a different field.

Edited by tedbear 4/16/2017 10:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)