AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ag leader compass or raven cruizer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Burgess159
Posted 4/15/2017 14:15 (#5964148 - in reply to #5963396)
Subject: RE: ag leader compass or raven cruizer

Troy, Missouri
That guy got a real good deal on that Compass setup. Usually they are closer to $2,000.00 for that setup. I couldn't tell you on the Raven Cruiser, but the Compass is very simple to run. You power it on, hit start new event, and go. That's about it. It does coverage logging, can be loaded with boundaries too if you like those, has a physical lightbar instead of a virtual one like the Integra's and Versa's and other older monitors had. It can also connect to, as I recall, every auto-steer setup that Ag Leader has ever had. That being, SteerCommand, Paradyme, Geosteer, OnTrac3, OnTrac2+ and I think even the OnTrac2 original (but I'm not 100% on the OnTrac2 original. I would have to check on that for sure). If you have any other Ag Leader monitors, say the Integra or Versa, they are the same setup and layout. It is similar to the new InCommand series monitors too, but it more closely resembles the Integra/ Versa. Like all Ag Leader monitors (until the InCommand, which you can get an adapter cable to fit the old style harness), it uses the same display cable hookup, so if you have any other Ag Leader monitors, you don't need a new display cable if you already have one in the vehicle in question.

Hope someone can help you out and give you some info on the Raven Cruiser. Good luck whichever way you go!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)