AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 4/9/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/9/2017 08:29 (#5953359)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 4/9/17*****

Good Sunday Morning, Palm Sunday, a week before Easter. Have to tell you what happened this week. My mom is Catholic and you know the no meat on Fridays thing that they observe. Well, with me finally being home, she wanted to go along to Madison with me. With her almost being 93, we have to cut out shopping trip down a bit. So I took her to Kohls and after that, we went to get something to eat. Now this was Friday and we both ordered soup. She ordered the loaded baked potato soup. I like to include my sister and usually take a picture and send it to her. She lives two hours away and can't come on these shopping trips with us all the time. So I sent the picture of mom with her soup and she messaged back not to tell mom, but she is eating bacon and it is Friday. So I laughed and she wanted to know what my sister said. I told her I will tell her later. So she finished her soup and then I read to her what my sister said. She hung her head and laughed and said she did the same thing on Ash Wednesday, she made an egg and had to have a piece of bacon with it. After she ate it she realize what she did and then she swore. I laughed, that not only did she eat meat, but she swore. But hey, when you are almost 93, you can do anything you want. So did you give up anything for Lent?

Boy, Dave and I got a good workout in yesterday. The temps were in the upper 60's so I asked him if he would help power wash parts of the house that were really dirty where the rain doesn't hit so much. Started out with him pre washing with a long handle brush and me coming behind and using the power washer. Well, that thing just didn't have much power behind it, so he went to the farm and got the better one. While he worked on the front of the house, I went to the back of the house and did that and the screen porch. The arthritis really complained last night and still stiff this morning. So did it help with a nice weight loss, for Dave he lost .2, and me, I gained back what I lost last week. Why is it, I lost good while most of the week, I just was sitting in the motor home and riding along. This week, I raked and worked all day yesterday and did some recumbent bike riding too and I gain. No reason behind that unless it is that I gain water weight. It is good to be home though.

So how was your week? Hope it was a good one.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)