AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ipod???MP3????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Hayburner
Posted 9/23/2008 00:57 (#467145 - in reply to #467004)
Subject: Re: Ipod???MP3????

Check out Wal-mart, and determine what you want to spend. Some offer 1-4 G of space, and some offer a built-in FM tuner. I would suggest a cheap model, preferably one that takes AAA or AA batteries, but one that takes either SD, SDHC or mini-SD memory chips. Then you can buy whatever additional size chip you want. I personally use my Treo 700p with an 8G SDHC memory chip. Believe me, spending hours on the tractor...it's nice to have. Many offer a USB connection built in, and some even use the USB connection to recharge internal batteries. I don't know how long the battery lasts in the rechargeable ones.
You might also consider external chargers if you can get one...where you could plug it into a cigarette lighter, or additional audio cables (or a transmitter) so you can plug it into or transmit the audio to another stereo such as in your vehicle, or a tractor radio.

IPOD? If you want, but then I don't know how easy it is to change an MP3 into an IPOD format, or if IPOD now plays an MP3 format.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)