AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Phantom 3 Pro initial start-up
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 6/6/2016 15:42 (#5340801 - in reply to #5340173)
Subject: RE: Phantom 3 Pro initial start-up

southern MN
Biggest hassle for me was the updates, if you update one thing you need to get everything on the proper update.....

The app.

The controler.

The batteries and the drone itself.

In the past there have been conflicts with new iOS updates and some of the dji stuff.

As I get older I get more and more frustrated with the new set of software, where as one can't back down to an older version that works, and at times new upgrades get pushed upon you despite your best efforts to block them.

Anyhow.

Updating the controler and app is easy. Updating the drone and the batteries is a tad different, best is to download a file onto the camera card and put it in the drone and wait up to a half hour. Its simple enough, but a little oddball...... If like me you just want to fly, you might miss the step of getting all the different upgrades at the same level, allowing it to upgrade as it will ask you first thing will only upgrade the controller, not the drone..... And then the controller, app, and drone get mad at each other and since its new out of the box a person doesn't know what is up....

Its simple, but need to follow the steps, not just seat of the pants out of the box.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)