AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Where are the good safe areas in Memphis?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

emtbd1979
Posted 4/20/2016 22:12 (#5254958 - in reply to #5254092)
Subject: RE: Went east about 10 miles on Goodman Rd. (302).

west central illinois
Detroit - 4/20/2016 14:48

emtbd1979 - 4/20/2016 08:56

Detroit - 4/19/2016 22:28

emtbd1979 - 4/19/2016 20:55

bozranch - 4/19/2016 18:47

Map app on phone says we are in
Olive Branch, Ms.
you are just south of Shelby drive and the airport. Rt 78 is there also. I used to sleep in that area in a truck every week. Lot of good places to stay down there. Graceland area isn't that bad. Anyone that thinks it is needs to head on up to the north west side and spend the night in a truck at the aDM cotton gin. That is the flat out hood up there.

The "locals" by the cotton seed mill are old school. I haven't ever felt in much danger in that part of town. The south side of town are all new, young, don't give a sh!t thugs that would just as soon shoot you as look at you.

Graceland is in what is called Whitehaven. The ones that live there call it "Blackhaven"... Lots of tourists there on EP BLvd that are easy pickins.

Memphis as a whole isn't all that bad but there's plenty of parts of town that once the sun goes down it's time to head somewhere else. Beale street after midnight changes color.
even with its faults I always loved going down there. In a while there are a lot of good friendly people down there. Even in the bad parts. I went down there off hickory hills Rd to distreplex farms drive to discover card once a week for years. Been hauling popcorn to Bartlett TN recently. I really enjoy it down there.

Brims Foods?

Send an email when you are down this way again.
yep down to Brems. We haul raw popcorn down there for great western. Go to Hollywood Alabama every once in a while also.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)