AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A day with my dad, loading and unloading an International TD18A crawler
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

thejunkman
Posted 4/18/2016 14:12 (#5249926 - in reply to #5249761)
Subject: RE: A day with my dad, loading and unloading an International TD18A crawler

Chris - 4/18/2016 10:23

what kind of software do you use to edit video's and how fast is your computer?

Thanks.  I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11 Platinum, probably will upgrade to 13 soon as there is some tweaks to the UI and settings that will be helpful.  If you have watched my "Draw My Life" video I explain the how long and why I use Vegas.

This video is a very basic edit so not much to see here, but if you are unfamiliar with Vegas here is what the timeline window looks like.  I run 3 monitors so I have the preview on one and tool/edit/trimmer windows on the other so you are not seeing everything.  I also use this program for capturing from analog devices with an AV to DV pass through.

My computer is semi built by myself as in I bought a "cheap" gaming rig and upgraded a few parts.  It is over 3 years old now and I am toying with upgrading the video card maybe as it has a now outdated Radeon 6670, the CPU is an AMD 8 core 3.5 Ghz (64bit) I added a 4 head pipe water cooled heat sink as the "stock" one included was not sufficient. 16GB of DDR3 Ram.  My biggest drawback for how long I will be able to use this PC is if USB 3.0 becomes something I will need as my motherboard has only 2.0

Edited by thejunkman 4/18/2016 14:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)