AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bought 17 allis charmers tractors.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Millhouse
Posted 4/17/2016 17:08 (#5248134 - in reply to #5247416)
Subject: RE: Bought 17 allis charmers tractors.

South-central Nebraska
iseedit - 4/17/2016 08:10

3furrow - 4/17/2016 07:30 Was at an auction las week and ended up with these 17 toys all in original boxes except the tractor in centre and it is a real toy pull tractor. Any ideas on the value. I won't tell you what I paid but auction company appraisal was a lot,,,,, more than I paid. Also some old signs. 

Better get'em back in those boxes . . . . ..  value drops by at least half  out of the box, even for a second. If that box gets damages . .  .. .. . . Generally, the boxes are worth more then the toy.

I'll guess $875 . . . . . .  Which would be a steel ~

I know what you mean by the value of them in the box. But, I didn't buy them for the dang box or to look at in the box. I take all of mine out and have tossed the boxes over the last ten or so years. Ever since the production moved to China and the boxes went to the shiny cardboard and clear plastic cover, I've burned them. When I'm gone and the decision is made to sell them or divide them up, I won't care. Its my hobby now, not my families future retirement fund. Just saying, all to their own with what they do with the box.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)