AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cremation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

gmoney
Posted 4/1/2016 12:35 (#5214693 - in reply to #5213967)
Subject: RE: Cremation

SC Wisconsin
rosiesdad - 4/1/2016 04:18

dairymanswife - 3/31/2016 16:12

I think that is such a great idea. But what happens when you are married to someone that doesn't want to have me cremated? The only thing I can do is outlive him. I can honor his wishes and can bury him, but I don't think he would honor my wishes. My kids would. The thing is, I don't see him going to the cemetery to plant flowers by my grave.

I like the idea of this plant thing, I also like the idea of being sprinkled in special places, like here at home, and at some of our special places that we go in AZ.

All you can do is put your wishes in writing and give the "wishes" to relatives. I cant understand why a spouse would refuse to carry out your "final" wishes.

This happened to my wife's uncle last year. He had a plan all written up that detailed out everything. His wife refused to honor it, and went with "her" version of what should happen. Let's just say her version was a polar opposite of what he wanted. He wanted his body cremated and thrown in his favorite fishing hole. He ended up buried in the cemetery.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)