AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PDA questions?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Hayburner
Posted 8/7/2008 01:57 (#430110 - in reply to #429872)
Subject: Re: PDA questions?

I'll post what I posted in the above thread about phones.

I first bought a Treo 90 PDA, then went to a Treo 600, then a Treo 700p which I still have today. Absolutely will not be without it. The calendaring function is great, have over 130 memos on it with all kinds of info, have a program called LubeLog on it where I can track all my equipment, parts, oil changes, etc on it, have various other measurement/weight/temperature converters on it, a password/Pin number storage program, Adobe Reader for PDF manuals, an inventory program for tracking supplies, has voice memo and internet capability, has camera and video capability (for pictures of what it looked like before I took it apart) and an MP3 player for when I'm spending long hours on the tractor or skidloader. It's a great phone too.
You can get either Palm software or the Windows software on the 700, but I stuck with Palm because there are so many free applications on the internet.

I also bought an aluminum case for mine which has a door on it that can be closed to completely protect the phone. It's irritating bending over to do something, and it falling out of of my pocket, so the case keeps it from getting smashed, dirty, scratched up.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)