AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stupid people that dont care..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

nlne97
Posted 1/9/2016 21:34 (#5024474)
Subject: Stupid people that dont care..

IA
Arrived home Friday shortly after noon from work to find the management company employees at the neighboring bank repossessed house. They were pumping water out of the basement, into the backyard, flooding it and coming into my yard. The end of the 2" hose was about 10' from my propery line (15' from my house) pointed in my direction, which is also downhill. (I am in the process of finishing my basement and even go to the extent of putting 40' non perforated tile on my downspouts when i know there is a chance of heavy rain) Needless to say I went over and ripped the guys a new one. (I wanted to do worse but there was 2 of them and only 1 of me :) This is the second time this has happened. First time was a different company and i even let him use my garden hose to get the water out to the street. This time it sent me over the top. I called the cops figuring what they were doing was illegal. I could tell when the officer arrived he didnt even hardly want to get out his SUV. I explained the situation, but by then they had moved the hose to get it going down the driveway so some of it was going into the street. Alot of it was still coming into my yard. The officer explained to me it was a civil matter and there wasnt anything he could do but politely ask them to make their best effort to get it to the street. WHAT THE ****!!! Your telling me there is no ordiance to prevent this kind of stupidity!? Went to city hall to find out who to talk to but most were at a meeting. Left a message for the city clerk to call me back. Didnt happen. Gonna follow up next week. Stupid people really piss me off....

Sorry... East central Iowa

Edited by nlne97 1/10/2016 08:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)