AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those looking to buy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

potentialag
Posted 1/12/2016 10:34 (#5030306 - in reply to #5015483)
Subject: RE: For those looking to buy

Dwight IL
Just a word of caution. As a drone dealer myself I see these sales and see people jump on them to save a few dollars, and that is great, Im never against anyone saving $. The question to ask is are you really saving $ in the end. If you buy a ship, that comes in a cardboard box, with one battery, one charger no card etc, by the time you add on a hard case, add on extra batteries, add on extra props, add on a second charger to keep pace with your rate of flying, are you saving any $ vs buying a kit from the start? Ive seen so many cases where the answer is no, and the buyer ends up spending more $ in the end.

For full disclosure, yes, I am a drone dealer, and yes, we sell kits as well as the plane jane ships. I simply hate seeing people spending more money then they have to to get the ship to do what they want it to/expect it to.

To put it frankly, these fire sales are great, but one battery and no hard case doesnt cut it for agricultural applications. One battery will only get you a quick overview of one field then you have to wait 40 min or so before you can go fly again. Not to mention what happens to our stuff when we throw it on the back seats of our truck. Youll appreciate a hard case quicker than you think.

Just my two cents folks. Im big on education first and sales a distant second, so if you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected] through my webste at www.potentialag.com

Happy Flying
Matt
Owner
Potential Ag
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)