AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone wear Suspender jeans?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

1stgenfarmer
Posted 1/2/2016 13:44 (#5005529)
Subject: Anyone wear Suspender jeans?

SW Michigan
My wife tells me I'm on the last pair of my current batch of Pedee jeans. I learned about them when I lived in Oregon in the early 90's and have been buying them for nearly 20 years.

They are custom made in 1" increments, and I order with a full double front (from the waistband to below the knee), a pliers pocket and suspender buttons. $50/pair. I keep several pairs in rotation, but figure on using a pair up in 8 months to a year. The double front all the way to the waistline makes a huge difference in how long they last.

Anybody else wear these, or something similar? I've looked at Carrhart and Key but they don't look like they're built as heavy. I like the button suspenders because they never come off and the 2" wide ones are very comfortable. I order the waistband big enough to stay cool in the summer (way better than a belt) and I have room for extra layers in the winter.

They are handmade by a lady in Pedee, OR. She might have some help now, but sometimes it takes awhile to get them. I probably shouldn't have posted this before ordering my new ones! As you can see from the second picture, it's time.

(IMG_1656.JPG)

(IMG_1657.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_1656.JPG (99KB - 96 downloads)
Attachments IMG_1657.jpg (168KB - 122 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)