AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How much have you paid to your school system?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

forward
Posted 10/22/2015 14:00 (#4852522 - in reply to #4852470)
Subject: RE: How much have you paid to your school system?

NoDak
Desk Jockey - 10/22/2015 13:09

int800 - 10/22/2015 13:26

Jockey do u want to run for president. That was one of the best replies to a post I've read yet

The American people would think I'm the antichrist or something. I'd do away with the NSA, TSA, IRS, DEA, ATF, Dept of Education, end the war on terror end the drug war, pull every last soldier home, close all military bases outside the CONUS, end the income tax, end civil asset forfeiture, change the property tax, repeal the PATRIOT act, no bailouts for any reason, set salary caps for ALL govt employees to the average American wage, etc. I'd never get a single vote. In fact, democrats and republicans would want me in prison for treason for trying to operate the country within its means. Can't be holding people accountable for their own actions. No way.

Those with kids should be the ones footing the bill for thier educations. Not the rest of us. That will NOT deter people from having kids, not even a little. But it will make it fair.

Got one vote here! Those guidelines sound pretty damn good to me. And don't forget to take care of our veterans first before sending millions and millions overseas to help other countries when a "disaster" happens.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)