AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GS2 2600 re-boot in Combine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

hb35
Posted 6/13/2008 22:30 (#396987)
Subject: GS2 2600 re-boot in Combine

west TN
Hi guys, just thought I might save a service call by asking yall about my problem. I have a 9660 with a GS2 2600 mapping wheat harvest. Several times during the day it will flash a screen saying an error has occurred and it must be reset. I push enter and it takes a couple of minutes to shut down and re-boot. When it fires back up my map comes right back up, but my totals are lost. They revert to the numbers I started with that morning. I don't know why it goes back to the morning, but 4 times today this happened putting the totals right back to the 18 acre, 1600bu. that I started the morning with and starts counting from there.

I don't see how it's remembering my map, but not my totals. I haven't brought the card home to try it on the computer, but it's an inconvience durinmg the day even if it's on the card. The emulation of the old monitor doesn't keep up with the totals like the old monitor because it expects the 2600 to do it. I'm putting it in the bin, so I'm having to let the yield calibration run for each field, counting total bushels and the emulator will count the acres.

The other thing about it is that the error has only occurred when I'm reaching up and changing my cut width on the screen. It's like it's overloading it or something.

Any ideas or advice???? Looks like I'll be rained out for a few days, I guess maybe I'll have to call the dealer. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)