AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Couple good articles on banning cash and negative interest rates.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

HuskerPower1
Posted 6/14/2015 21:44 (#4626860 - in reply to #4625574)
Subject: RE: Couple good articles on banning cash and negative interest rates.

Northeast Nebraska
I think taking advice from the generation before you can and has had its merits. By listening and engaging conversation shows respect to them which a lot deserve, they've lived it lot's of us younger farm folk haven't yet. There are lots in the younger generation that have had easier lives financially than their Dads and Grandpas because of dad and grandpas hard work.

Technology has not made us smarter. It's made things faster = impatient , less labor = lazy in my opinion. A couple things I've never been told or had written and passed on to me, but have been made aware of recently by people my age born after 1980; 1. House Joint Resolution 192. Passed in 1933 after FDR made it illegal to have gold or to use it as legal tender to pay for things. Then put all of the human beings of America up for collateral because the US Corporation was broke. HJR 192 as I interpret it is an exemption of debt resolution because they knew the people couldn't pay for anything with a paper bill worth nothing. LBJ made silver as tender illegal in 1964.

2. Any banks connected to the FDIC or the Federal Reserve cannot loan out one cent of their deposit money. That pretty much means every bank in your local town. Any bank with the word state or national in it is connected to the FED all others are FDIC. If they were to loan you deposit money wouldn't they have to call and ask every person that has money in the bank and ask if it's ok? Full disclosure? My a**.

3. UCC code. I always wondered why when I sign a loan what the UCC papers were for. So I bought the UCC code book. Why dont they teach this in school? I think its because banks the fed corp government does not want us peasants and serfs to have any knowledge on the scam. I will never sign my name again on a UCC form. From now on my name is : Without prejudice UCC 1-308. It's interesting stuff thats well worth looking into.

All of us farmers are in this world together. It's time we start sharing things like you said and what I have written with each other for the betterment of our childrens lives and ours. We have let the "system" that is in place ruin us as people in my opinion. Thanks for starting this thread. It's something everyone on here should have knowledge on.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)