AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mapping Tools for 20/20 SeedSense
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Macy
Posted 6/7/2008 08:56 (#392241 - in reply to #392072)
Subject: RE: Clarification...

When the link was originally published, I had screwed up and had the 1.0.0.17 FODD being downloaded when you clicked on the 1.0.0.18 link.  This was pointed out to me after about three days, and I corrected the link.   If you downloaded the FOViewer and the FODD shortly after receiving the link from Precision Planting, you might have gotten 1.0.0.17, which didn't introduce printing.

I think the current version of the FODD is 1.0.0.20.   You can find your version by navigating to C:\Program Files\Common Files\MapShots\Devices\Precision Planting\PP2020 and doing a right-click -> Properties on the pp2020FOD.dll   There will be a tab on the properties page that has a version number.

The current version of FOViewer is 03.10.11.   You can navigate to c:\Program Files\Common Files\MapShots and find that file, I believe.   Or it might be at C:\Program Files\FODM.   A right-click -> properties command will show its version.

If you are current on both the Viewer and the FODD, let me know and I'll turn on some diagnostic reporting on your machine.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)