AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble Autopilot Hydraulics Issue?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

SpectraJena
Posted 5/22/2008 23:10 (#383027)
Subject: Trimble Autopilot Hydraulics Issue?

Customer with MX 255. Has FMD with 5.1, Nav II with 4.51, and 252 with 3.58. Running RTK. Signal Strength, HDOP, etc is great. Tractor is S'ing down the line back and forth, 2 inches one side, 2 inches other side. At times does okay, but then starts S'ing down the line again. Customer reports he has been having hydraulics issue. Tractor has been giving "Hydraulic filter blocked" and "Transmission filter blocked" error or something similar. He said his tractor dealer came out and replaced the filters, but afterwards it kept giving the error messages and they told him the two sensors may be bad. I really doubt two separate sensors would go out at the same time. I am thinking there is a hydraulic pressure issue with the tractor, and it is causing poor Autopilot perfomance. The tractor had been Autopiloting very straight, and he said the hydraulic issue just recently appeared. I have gauges in hand to check the pressure into the valve (Trimble valve, tractor not guide-ready). 300 psi minimum at operating level checked at the "P" pressure line right? What do you guys think? Any suggestions welcomed
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)