AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Does anybody use Registrysmart?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Illinois John
Posted 5/5/2008 06:22 (#371724)
Subject: Does anybody use Registrysmart?

Crawford County, Robinson, Illinois

When looking for a fix for my Outlook Express problems a month ago, I downloaded Registrysmart, which according to a google search, would solve my problems.

I paid forty some dollars for the program, and installed it on my computer.  It said it had solved many problems, but I see no direct effect on my computer problems.

Every day it does a scheduled scan, and always finds some problems.  Most of the time it reports 5 problems, then says it fixed them, sometimes a different number of problems are supposed to be fixed.

I am thinking of removing the program from my computer, I feel as if I have been duped, and the problems it reports fixing are not real problems.  It just does not seem logical that every day more problems are created and have to be corrected, and I see no difference in my computer performance, with the exception that it takes longer to boot while this program loads.

I thought I would post here for possible suggestions before I uninstall this program, maybe I am wrong, and my computer would be much worse if these problems are not being constantly repaired.

And, I have ordered a new computer.  My difficulties might be in memory, might be in the video card, and might be a virus that none of my programs have detected.  I am just too afraid that some of my important information might be compromised.

I will be more aggressive in finding a solution to the problems of this 8 year old computer after I have my programs installed in a new, faster, unit.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)