AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Processing photos, do you still do it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/9/2015 10:09 (#4299200 - in reply to #4299146)
Subject: RE: Processing photos, do you still do it?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Last winter we had several snowdays. On one of those days I decided to clean out some drawers. Since I'm back living in the house in which I grew up, there was a drawer full of pictures that my Mother had saved. Many of them had no notation and others were very brief. I went through the lot and culled many pictures either because there was no notation or if there was I didn't know the people..

I print out pictures from trips on my own printer so they are not the highest quality. I have never used a commercial printing service. Most pictures are just saved in various folders on the desktop computer or an external USB hard drive.

Several years ago I went on a major trip to Australia. When I got home I ran the pictures through PhotoShop and put notations on each picture briefly explaining what it was. These notations were in blocks that I could place on a portion of the picture that did not take away from the photo. This did take a fair amount of time but went faster once I got the process down.

Now being several years later, it is nice to look through the pictures and be reminded where and what the picture was about.

Edited by tedbear 1/9/2015 10:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)