AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

insight and seed command
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Jacob Bolson
Posted 4/30/2008 20:57 (#368766 - in reply to #366967)
Subject: RE: insight and seed command

Iowa
dalez - 4/27/2008 22:28

I posted this on agleaders forum.

Does Agleader have focus groups for product changes and recommendations for upgrades. If they do not they need to. And why is there not a forum for hardware? You folks are suppose to be there to help those out in field that use the products on a daily basis in a variety of situations. I have listed some suggestions from last year regarding the direct command and it was moved to a forum that says you will not respond to them [b]I FEEL THAT BY DOING THAT YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST LISTENING TO THE CUSTOMERS SUGGESTIONS.[/b]. I believe that your engineers and programers need to be more available to actually listen to customers so that they can get a better appreciation for some of the challenges that we face when using your products. A lot of money has been spent and will be spent in the future on these products and customer realities need to be heard. And please do not move this topic somewhere that no one will respond to it. that is enough venting.

You might be surprised who would contact you if you had an e-mail address in your profile. Companies do listen and companies do watch these forums, closely.

Edited by Jacob Bolson 4/30/2008 20:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)