AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I love my dog
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

johndeere9500
Posted 12/11/2014 07:05 (#4233054 - in reply to #4233002)
Subject: RE: I love my dog

Northern KY
I almost posted last night on here but couldn't bring myself to do it last night. I was feeding hay yesterday before dark, ginger my 9 year old female blue heeler always rides in the tractor cab with me ever since she was pup. We got in the tractor went and got 2 bales of hay, I opened the door up and she jumped out and I got out to open gate up, she would always set at a open gate to make sure no cows or calves would get out while I had the gate open. I put the hay out and I was coming through the gate and I was watching her as I was driving out and just in a split second my front wheel caught her and ran right over top of her. I had to end up shooting her as quick as I could because I new she was suffering horribly and I wish I could have taken her to vet to euthanize her but I new she would be in pain to long and didn't want that. I think that was worse day of my life. Be thankful for your animal friends. I think us as farmers and the everyday life we have, we have some of the best dogs there is.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)