AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

why cant people just answer the question that was asked?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

rancherman
Posted 12/4/2014 08:21 (#4218855 - in reply to #4218596)
Subject: RE: why cant people just answer the question that was asked?

LOL,   to 'answer'  your  original question:     why cant people just answer the question that was asked? 

It's an 'internet thing'.    Don't matter if  you are talking auto repair,  home remedies,   pet care,   appliance selection...     Sheesh,  all I asked once, was how to take the end off of a  2 hole toaster, (blind snaps  held it together)  so I could  replace the  cord..      I got  replies  ranging from  'throw it away' to  " Dude!,  buy a  4 hole one and  forget that  antique"  Finally, I got  my answer, plus a link to  a  parts site for appliances.     $1.19 later,   I got my toaster  back in operation.  (silly here

SOME PEOPLE LIKE  'DOG PILING'.   (Ferguson Mo. comes to mind)

I particularly   like the answers (sarcasm here)   "if you gotta ask  'here',  you shouldn't be considering",  or  "why are you doing this"      My all time favorite:  Did you search first??

There are some  who justify  buying a  'tool'  for the size of  job at hand,  then will  sell it  when that tool gets  overgrown,  and  buy  a larger  one to 'fit'.    (or  type of tool)  I kinda  look a little further down the road,  and  buy  ONCE.    When THAT  machine is  scrap iron,   I consider what needs to replace it.

You have a good plan,  short and long term.   Good  diet along with good  cattle will   take you far.

Edited by rancherman 12/4/2014 08:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)