AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What were the chances beans would go right back up?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 11/10/2014 07:26 (#4169334 - in reply to #4169311)
Subject: The numbers were wrong..

my question is what was it doing down there in the first place!

We Ran OUT of beans.. that's what happened.. Processors spiked bids by $.40 in the middle of harvest to get beans in.. With One month left to go in the first quarter we are playing catch up!!

It's like this.. A guy wants to learn to parachute.. so he visits an instructor.. they go over a few things and pack him aboard a plane and send him up.. just before they jump the instructor tells him.. PULL YOUR RIP CORD at 4500'.. so they both jump.. and they're falling.. and the guy looks down.. Hey this is GREAT.. they pass 4500'.. and the instructor yells PULL YOUR RIP CORD!  Why?  I got PLENTY OF ROOM.. so they fall some more.. 1500'  PULL YOUR RIP CORD!!..  the Guy looks down.. Awh heck we got PLENTY of ROOM.. 500'  PULL YOUR RIP... CORD!!!!!!  But we still got PLENTY of ROOM.. 50'  PULL...  YOUR.... RIP.... CORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Plenty of Room.. 5 (FIVE) feet..  PULL......     YOUR.......    RIP...... CORD....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the guy.. who estimates Bean Carryout for the WASDE answers.. "Why?  I can jump from here."

he he he...

we'll see if he does any better this year... 

Edited by JonSCKs 11/10/2014 07:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)