AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

charts posted
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/9/2014 11:14 (#4168052 - in reply to #4167938)
Subject: RE: charts posted

Buxton ND
I've read everyone's comments except Blu's,Blu handle's things just fine and DANDY ! ! ! ! ! I'll read Blu's after my post,I want my option in print FIRST,not to be swayed by anyone else.............

What I see if many are "We're Leaving" Can$$$ cause of the poor whiskey provided !!!!!!!!! Ha Ha S'7 is good stuff,even shipped them some heavy corn/dry corn many years back (til Maizes Uncle put a STOP TO THAT) and asked the broker guy to send a bottle back from the plant with the truck on the 2nd load cause that's what my Mom and Dad always drank. He replied " Well that bottle IS NOT crossing the border,,,IN A TRUCK,,,under my watch" I said DUH........... so I bought my own a month later,could have had MY corn in it,,,,,NO I haven't drank it......................

That was the story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THE PARTY IS THE US $$$$$$$$$$$ We're serving Jack/Crown/Makers Mark and the BEST southern home brew in quart Mason Jars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their flocking to this party,,,,,its all in Blu's charts,almost.

The $$$$$$ WAS FORGOTTEN about til about June/July,even then forgotten. I made some comments in this time frame,,,for the most part they were ignored. My are are perked and I'm watching it and waitingggggggggggggg............................................................ July 15th was "THE DAY" in the $$$$$$......................................... I made some comments again.

I watch the TV market goodie shows EVERY WEEK, I Tivo them if I'm busy. It took a LONG TIME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for the dollar hit hit the air air ways..................Ear Perked,,,watching and figuring as what was to come,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and IT DID

Curious yet ? ? ? Are you learning to chart ? am I ticking you off yet ? Why my ears got perked,the 15th is easy,,, the rest your just gonna have to figure out all by your self !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question for Maize,right NOW what is a US $3 bushel corn worth in your back yard ? ? ?

BTW you can post that pic,it was yesterday's late morning brunch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was almost 2 years OLD,it got buried in the ice box !!!!! I had a graveningggggggggggggggggg,it tasted GREAT,,,, I'm still ALIVE................................ Only trouble is a forgot/freaked out my rule,DO NOT MIX WITH Jalapeno's. I had a pizza last night loaded with them LMAO
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)