AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Don Moffat is right again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/5/2014 20:02 (#4162554 - in reply to #4162030)
Subject: RE: Don Moffat is right again

Buxton ND
Will Don think your a farm boy older then I,,, older mean RESPECT TO ME,,,,,,,,,, these blanking kids now days have NO IDEA...................... I'm a 1963 model. Had a 1963 JD 95, I would have kept it, just to keep it,,,but it DID NOT have air ! ! ! ! ! I do want my 1963 4020 BACK.....................I have the toy,its did not have air either so tinking the toy will do.

OK your older,,, with 7 contracts of beans,,,,,,,,,,,,,, kinda looks like larger balls and pocket book. I have 1 ZSX15 on...
You don't have to ask if its long or short.

Kinda a tough day here,,,,,I lost my Dad one year this evening. Finishing corn one year today,walking to the house about this time after putting the combining in the shed and got the call from the sisters that needed to get there. The stubborn Norweigin waiting til the combine was parked for the year. Spending the day (yes with beer) lining up all the old toy tractors (GREEN BTW) that have been on this farm.................. EVERY old one,from the first "D" on steel to the 4650 front screw and now need to add a CAT. There is one that wasn't cause its "old Case" but its from the 1920's,,,,cast iron,,,pewter man and steer wheel,,,right next to priceless after I had the neighbor hood toy tractor fix it guy go though it. It won't quite fit in the safety deposit box or it would be there not here.....

I starting this is this morning,in and out,talked with a close farmers friend for awhile. It was the first snow 1.5"ish and sounds like 10ish degree coming for the weekend. Just a remember things days...........

No I haven't lost my marbles,,,,da bean close was quite POOR,still a bear and still a good chance of closing the week under 10, bUT look at that corn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)