AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Investing in a chicken barn?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Howdyjabo
Posted 10/16/2014 10:48 (#4129845 - in reply to #4129682)
Subject: RE: Investing in a chicken barn?

NC
Their requirements are NEVER to your benefit, and theydon't care if you starve to death trying to keep up with them.

In one 6 month period I had to replace perfectly good curtains, with new ones. Then they decided they didn't like them and had to switch back again.
I had just built the houses and put in company approved drinkers, in less than six months they required me to change them. I dragged my feet(I didn't have the money to do it) and I did not get cut off like they threatened. By the end of the year they changed their minds and decided my drinkers were ok.

the catchers came in before they were scheduled to by 4 hrs. The drinkers were not up yet. My set up requires that I put a weight on the ends to lean the standup pipe over. They were raising the drinkers without taking the time to do that and running the pipes up thru my plastic sheeting supporting all the insulation (not good). I told them to stop. The company called the next day and told me I would be terminated if I interfered with the catchers ever again.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)