AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bird gard
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Birdgard
Posted 10/18/2014 11:50 (#4133331 - in reply to #4128976)
Subject: RE: Bird gard

I am with Bird Gard and I'd like to weigh in on this if you will let me.

Our bird repellers have been around for more than 25 years. Up until about 5 years ago they worked well for a while then the birds would start coming back so you needed to move the units around and supplement with lead shot, propane cannons...

In 2009 we our engineer added a microprocessor to all our products to randomize the sounds so the birds could not recognize the sound patterns. It also changes the relative pitch of the sounds so it appears there are lots of different birds in distress from lots of different predator birds. The results have been dramatic.

We now have dairies and livestock operations using our products to keep birds out of barns and feed bunks from the first signs of birds in the fall all the way through spring. If you go to http://birdgard.com/Dairies-and-Livestock you can see a dramatic video of a 1,400 head dairy being cleared of millions of birds. There is also a video testimonial from John Farley with Innovative Livestock Services raving about their success with Bird Gard.

Yes, the guarantee is real- you can use the products for an entire year. If you are not completely satisfied in any way you can return them for a full refund.

The unit shown in a previous post was of our consumer model which is not the best choice for diaries and feedlots as the sounds are not updatable.

If you have any questions you can contact me directly.

Rick Willis
503-449-4829
[email protected]

I will be at the National Cattleman's Beef Association conference in San Antonio

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)