AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

International Meat Review, 2014 will be the new high record
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 10/10/2014 06:50 (#4118200 - in reply to #4117858)
Subject: RE: Garvo, I think your cynical stuff goes a touch

western iowa,by Denison
I will try to do better Mark-I notice over on market talk you ran Kookier and Sat into the ground with your snide remarks also -so I guess I'm not alone-on your comment about $450,000 for 1 load of p2cows in 3 or 4 years-hopefully you understand the end result if that takes place-but I guess if you have no next generation to help get started -your greed will overtake any rational thought's
I meet a very wise man once-he has no one behind him for the next generation-he told me his life story over a 3 hour time period at a machinery sale-he farms in Canada-and Bolivia-was in the U.S.A. buying machinery-I was very humble after speaking to him -he taught me a lot about people -I quit tradin machinery after that
Your irrational thoughts Mark paints a very good picture of greed and what I like to call "knowism"-the worse part is getting dragged into that thought train and not being a better person-which everyday I try my hardest to be and change
You could maybe ask runningihred-he is a neighbor that somehow reminds me everyday of my downfall's
every morning I wake up -I try to do better then the day before-I'm a poor human being that I judge everyday in the Mirror-I'm sorry if I provoke you-you could hit the delete button up top if you do not like my comments!
I feed 900 cattle year in -year out-not a important number at all
My only support in all this cattle higher market is to hope fellow cattlemen do no get all caught up in the hype-my neighbor got caught up in the land up price-1 -80 acre farm at $13,000 wasn't enough-a year later he bought another one-He doesn't feel good today selling $3 corn and $9 beans-much like we will feel when we sell fats at the same price we pay for feeder's or when the cowman 4 years from now is selling his cull cows at $500 that he paid $4,000 for
One thing for sure-no good stories come without some bad luck along the way!
Again I apologize Mark-I will try to do better
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)