AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

******Weigh Ins For 8/3/14 To 8/9/14******
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Chimel
Posted 8/4/2014 08:38 (#4000943 - in reply to #3999163)
Subject: RE: ******Weigh Ins For 8/3/14 To 8/9/14******

I have been hanging stable around 190 pounds for the past 5 days, so it's 10 pounds more than last week, but with all the walking I am doing, hopefully it went in to fill the muscles and not fat. Hopefully... ;)

I am back at around the same weight as 2 weeks ago. Anyway, I went far too deep last week, these 20 pounds I shaved off in 2 weeks were lost way too fast when I was in a good health state to take it, and as you noticed, I didn't lose only pounds, but also my mind at some stage. It was actually never far away, I just didn't remember where I emptied my pockets from small change, keys and my mind last time is all. ;)

Keep on track, guys, you don't have to follow my lead, but it's still possible to lose some of these extra pounds.
By the way, does anybody know if cosmetic surgery is required to cut and sew back these empty folds of skin, or if it will disappear with years? I read somewhere that fat cells have a life expectancy of 5 years or so, but I don't if even then, my skin will stretch to my new weight and not keep showing folds.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)