AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

More twins adventures
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Southern Farmer
Posted 7/16/2014 19:36 (#3971618)
Subject: More twins adventures

West Texas

I commented on Andy's post about welcoming the new twins. I also included a photo of my twin nieces. Got this note from my niece today and thought I would share it. We got quite a kick out of it.

************************************************************************************

I was playing with the girls in their play room and they were having fun and were content so I decided I'm going to take advantage of this situation and wash dishes. So I make sure there is NOTHING on the floor that can hurt them, everything is baby proofed, and I shut the bathroom door and leave. After a few minutes I couldn't hear laughter anymore and we all know that quiet babies mean there is trouble and my gut told me "brace yourself". I go into the play room...and there... they are....sitting there smiling up at me...covered In POOP! Juliana apparently had an explosive diaper and it went all out of her diaper and clothes and was everywhere y'all. I'm not even exaggerating. It was all over the room, the floor, the toys, and worst of all it was all over them. So I grabbed Juliana and wrapped her in a towel and ran to the couch to wipe her off and Ava comes crawling through the kitchen to the living room tracking poop all over the floors and pulls up on my leg which gets poop all over my pants and my leg. I grab her and wipe her down also. Then I go run a bath for them and as I'm going back to get them I see that one has also peed in the floor. So I bathe them both, start the laundry for the rug and the clothes, and now they're taking a nap. Sigh...the joys of motherhood.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)