AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wow should I get my hopes up?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 5/20/2014 08:38 (#3879601 - in reply to #3879592)
Subject: RE: Wow should I get my hopes up?

It changed a little checked last night and we fell to a forecasted inch.. now back in the purple..  I know the cornbelt probably doesn't want/need this but golly we're pretty much counting on this along with El Nino this summer...  "all in."

Come on baby..

ps Thanks Ray.

Actually we could have some Wheaties.. toured a little last weekend.. to our south.. too far along.. too burnt.. wheat is only boot tall (if that) and well into grain fill..  We are... some also boot tall (or less) and fried.. some boot tall.. the tallest (irrigated) is just below the knee.. With Last week's.. about an inch.. and cool temps was getting a nice fill.. still got that lime green look.. but record heat yesterday in the area.. 10? north of us.. so...???  IF it cools with moisture to fill...???   Might... might...???  add some bushels... Right now.. prettiest boot tall wheat I've seen... but haven't had a lot of this short wheat before.. some we will not be able to get into a header.. just too thin.. Walked some 4" tall wheat yesterday.. headed out.. lol... "what a year."  Expectations are.. maybe 20% does 5 or less.. the majority in that.. 10 to 15 bu range.. and some good even dryland pushes.. 25...30...??.. 35?  still in the cards...???  one or two fields do a little more...???

Need the rain to do it though..

Come on baby..            

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)