AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

trick with Coke and milk, does it really work?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Chimel
Posted 5/21/2014 10:08 (#3881207 - in reply to #3881019)
Subject: RE: trick with Coke and milk, does it really work?

I hope you didn't watch the whole 90 minute video to make up your mind!
I had to stop watching after seeing the mustache of one of the speakers in the first few minutes. I didn't think the video could contain anything more interesting after that mustache... ;)

But, wackos or real scientists alike, they all seem to be clueless about what ails the modern world, so I am afraid that such claims will continue to exist and new ones develop as long as we don't have answers for these diseases. It really does not look like a single food is causing all these troubles, be it fructose, or, as I saw recently, pasteurized milk, with a funny claim that it did not get rid of the bacteria in the milk, it killed them and left their dead rotting bodies in the milk. Worse, pasteurization also exploded the bacteria body and nucleus wall cells, mixing their guts and body parts, i.e. bits of chromosomes and what not, into the (until that point) good wholesome milk, and our human bodies somehow did not recognize these bits as food or as toxins, so they were not handled by the autoimmune system as the dangerous substances they were, and went on doing the bad things Nature never intended them to do, whatever that is. I think the crudivores have a similar claim, that cooking food creates compounds that the body also does not recognize, utilize or cannot protect itself from, when cooking is probably the single thing that allowed humanity to rise above the level of other animals. But come on, aspartame can't be good, after all it's the sh1t from genetically modified organisms, would you eat that? ;)

Interesting point about formaldehyde in your link, I didn't know citrus and tomato also generated it. Maybe a society that overconsumes OJ and ketchup/pizzas should review this part of their diet, methanol in badly distilled brandy does kill or injure people regularly, that's one of the main reasons moonshine stills are illegal, besides loss of tax revenue.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)