AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tractor Supply Company/ASPCA followup and apology
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

milofarmer1
Posted 5/13/2014 12:28 (#3868023)
Subject: Tractor Supply Company/ASPCA followup and apology

Texas/New Mexico Stateline
http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=475866&posts=2...

If anybody was interested in this issue I have followup information. Over the weekend I emailed customer service voicing my concern about TSC associating with ASPCA. Today I got an interesting call from a regional manager, and he said they were NOT knowingly associating with ASPCA and was looking into the matter. Because ASPCA did NOT have corporate permission directly to have a presence at that pet adoption day. He had talked to the local mgr. and talked to the pet adoption organization, and nobody seemed to know why ASPCA was there. And he was of the same opinion that I am that they are an organization they do not wish to be linked with, due to their anti-agriculture positions. He was going to look into it further and try to find out why they were there, and how to prevent it in the future.

We both discussed the possibility that they had found out about the adoption day (put on by an approved agency), and may have "crashed the party" so to speak and showed up to promote their organization, and the local manager didn't realize they were there.

Anyway made me feel much better about TSC and I now offer my humblest apologies for trashing them before the whole story was known. I hope I have not unfairly done too much damage to TSC's image concerning this particular issue. We need to practice a little more patience I realize concerning rants about companies on the internet.

Edited by milofarmer1 5/13/2014 12:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)