AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Has anyone else had trouble with SpeeDee Delivery? Edited: It Arrived
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Colorblind
Posted 5/12/2014 16:36 (#3866096)
Subject: Has anyone else had trouble with SpeeDee Delivery? Edited: It Arrived

ND

I've had a few items the last couple months delivered by Spee Dee that I thought were a little slow getting here. I'm currently waiting on some sprayer parts that needed to travel about 80 miles. I ordered them last week Tuesday and I have no clue where they are. The tracking code shows last activity that they were picked up at the shipper and taken to Bismarck. I've been talking with the shipper and he mentioned they've had some issues with Spee Dee lately. I've tried calling Spee Dee directly atleast 6 or 8 times but can't get anyone to pick up the phone.

Last year we had a driver that did our local route for awhile that seemed like he was kind of a deadbeat and I had a couple packages that took a couple extra days. As soon as he was gone service was good again. Now it's frustrating that I can't reach anyone at headquarters. Has anyone else been having trouble or am I dealing with another local issue?

Update:  About a half hour after I put the post up it arrived.  It was a new driver and he was pretty willing to admit that he was a rookie and didn't know the area.  He said it took him a few days to find the place (I live a 3/4 mile off a main hwy and he drives by here every day).  He had a van full of packages and said his goal was to get his van cleaned out today.  I don't think I'm the only person that's been waiting for packages to arrive.

Edited by Colorblind 5/12/2014 21:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)