AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Maybe my mail experience isn't so rare
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chris
Posted 5/9/2014 07:22 (#3860348)
Subject: Maybe my mail experience isn't so rare

East central Iowa

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/05/07/2-investigators-complaints-growing-over-undelivered-mail/ 

" Complaining isn’t effective, says Michelle Schadler.

“We have complained, we have cajoled, we have done every possible thing a person can do,” Schadler said.

She says ten other law firms have shared similar complaints.

And plenty of residential customers are also frustrated by their poor mail service.

“It’s a huge inconvenience because I’m not getting my bills paid in time for not receiving my mail on time,” said Mandy Brooks, a resident of Ukrainian Village.

Issues with the mail don’t just stop at delivery, Brooks and her roommate are seeing problems even when their mail is delivered.

“If the mail is inside it’s either thrown on the ground or on top of the mailboxes. Laid on top, but it’s never in the actual mailboxes,” said Vanessa Felice, Brooks’ roommate.

Bucktown artist Victoria Fuller had constant problems getting packages she needed for her art work went. She repeatedly complained to the post office.

“Three weeks after they said it was delivered, it was lobbed over the fence by somebody,” Fuller said.

Now Fuller has switched her mailing address to her art studio in a different zip code because, “I don’t trust the post office. I don’t trust I’ll get my packages.”"

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)