AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stock Dog Herding Clinic Photos
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

denice.r
Posted 5/5/2014 07:39 (#3854599 - in reply to #3853906)
Subject: RE: Stock Dog Herding Clinic Photos

south east Indiana
Thanks Travis. It is a big job getting everything together for a clinic but it is worth it. I learn lots every time Jack is here. That is one reason I try to have him Spring and Fall. Jack is getting older and this was the first clinic I heard him talking about slowing down and not traveling as much for clinics. I can guarantee you there is not another man that has near the knowledge Jack Knox does and willing to share his 70 plus of wisdom with anyone who asks. Just his stories are worth the price of the clinic. He is truly one of a kind.

He is the man I have learned the most from - about working dogs, livestock and life in general.

One of my passions, maybe my biggest passion is getting good dogs in the hands of livestock producers who will use them AND getting them the knowledge they need so that they can develop that great partnership that makes all the hard work Possible and Enjoyable. A great dog will not do you much good unless you learn how to best work together. Standing at a gate and watching a dog bring in pairs is an awe inspiring site. That they Choose to work next to me and for me is a blessing.

I know what is like to need help and not have it. I had sheep for years without a dog. Never again
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)