AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Great video on climate models
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

farmb0y
Posted 5/2/2014 08:45 (#3849708 - in reply to #3848409)
Subject: RE: Great video on climate models

EC IA

Why is it such a new concept that the climate is changing? Hasn't the climate always changed? When has it ever been constant?

I think the issue is the politicizing of the change, and getting the government to force people to "do something about it". Can we make it stop raining? Because I'd sure like to get in the field and get my crops in. I'd also like it to warm up about 20* so the crops can grow. Can we make that happen?

How do we know that the climate is changing for the worse? How do we know what 'normal' is? Maybe mother earth is changing back to her normal climate and we've been living in adverse weather patterns that are now starting to go back to normal??

All this talk of climate change, global warming, etc is silly to me. I'm not out intentionally trying to pollute and destroy the ground that provides for my existence, I've been actively trying to adopt methods that benefit the ground I live off of and improve it. Do you really believe the government knows best? Have they not proven to you in every other subject matter they have taken on that they have no clue what they are doing and will make things worse in the end?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)