AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is it Worth? Grain Cleaners, Generator, Tractor....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Duane in ND
Posted 4/27/2014 17:39 (#3839721 - in reply to #3839687)
Subject: RE: What is it Worth? Grain Cleaners, Generator, Tractor....

North central North Dakota

BigNorsk - 4/27/2014 17:24 Didn't know Walter had that stuff. The No. 27 has some market but not a large one, these guys always seem to be selling them. http://www.commoditytraders.biz/equipment/Clipper_27_Cleaner.htm They handle a lot of different machinery, might be a source on the gravity table too. The little Forsberg gravity table looks like maybe a 10. That is worth something, but I don't know how much, it's smaller than most want today but with all the increase in micro everything, you just don't know. Someone would love having it, it's just a matter of finding them. I'd say probably $2500, maybe a bit more since it looks in very good shape. Marv

I wasn't sure how much of an interest there is in that cleaning stuff in our part of country due to its size.  Walt cleaned a lot of his grain through that  equipment - slowly.  He sold off most all his stuff at the Leeds auction a few years ago.  I talked to the Forsberg company about that gravity table and the one rep thought it was interesting to see one of those farmer cleaners still around but said they are just too small for most people to use now.  Those old wood legs are cute.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)