AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This will tick a guy off.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 4/27/2014 14:05 (#3839244)
Subject: This will tick a guy off.

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
I now know how it feels to be violated when someone comes onto your property without your knowledge.

I was soil finishing last night and put my tractor and finisher away about 7:00 as we had to be somewhere about 8:00. Normally I would park it in my machine shed but we were having 40+ mph winds and I didn't want open my machine shed sliding doors for fear of having the wind catching them and blowing them off. I have a Quonset nearby that I just parked my tractor in there but let the finishers stick out was no room to get it inside.

So today when I got home from church I decided to move the tractor and finisher to the machine shed the as the winds have died down and it was starting to rain.

About 6 feet from my tractor I found this empty fresh 24 oz. beer can lying on the ground. Now keep in mind I know this isn't my can . A twelve pack will last me over a year in my refrigerator and I have never bought a can of 24oz. beer in life, & my wife drinks less then me so I know it wasn't hers :-).

So in a nut shell someone between the time we left last night and 12:00 today was in my shed doing who knows what. I looked around but nothing stuck out has being missing. I'm just glad my Integra was still in my tractor.

This is another reason why I always lock my house, machine shed & shop whenever I'm gone. I just hope I don't find out I'm missing something sometime. Can't be to bright of person to leave a empty can right there in clear view, but doesn't surprise me either. A lot of low lives out there.

Edited by IowaMark 4/27/2014 14:08

(image.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments image.jpg (166KB - 246 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)