AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wish I knew the right answer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rupert
Posted 4/12/2014 23:26 (#3812192 - in reply to #3812177)
Subject: RE: Wish I knew the right answer

IA
Gary Lyon - 4/12/2014 22:18

rupert - 4/12/2014 22:06 If your that concerned about it you should go offer to help out and pull tanks for them. You wanted them to slow down and they did. This time of year sucks for suppliers. Working from 6am to midnight day after day wears on you. One extra truck and highly knowledgeable driver would help them out.

Are the drivers required to have a CDL with HAZMAT endorsement?  What about Hours of Service?

It sounds like Mrs B has a legitimate safety concern and you bring more light to the reality and seriousness of situation.

Death and destruction suck any time of the year. It is time to get law enforcement involved; if management cannot handle it, law enforcement can.

Thats what we need more government involvement. Suppliers workforce grows by four fold this time of year. Requiring a cdl with hazmat to pull tanks would put a severe crimp in things. Might as well figure on a 30% increase in nh3 cost if that was the case. You risk death and destruction anytime you turn a wheel on a road. How much experience do you have working around nh3 gary? I suppose way more than mine of course.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)